January 2021 Highlights#veggitech
At VeggiTech we take it all one day at a time and enjoy the journey. The month of January has been an enriching experience for all of us at #VeggiTech. We learnt a lot as much as we taught. We want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of this fabulous journey.
December 2020 Highlights"Be thankful for what you have, you'll end up having more."
It was an eventful 2020 and in spite of all the challenges we had, we managed to have a wonderful month of December. We learnt a lot as much as we taught. VeggiTech would like to take this opportunity to thank each one of you for being part of the journey with us.
Veggitech Grow AppiOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1525198470
#veggitech #nextbillionfarmers #1billionfamers
"Grow as you Learn and Learn as you Grow" - A great product isn't just a collection of features. It's how it all works together.
We are extremely excited to announce the launch of VeggiTech Grow App in #UAE!
It's yet another innovation from Team VeggiTech in their mission to create the Next Billion Farmers! Sustainable development is what we support and are privileged to partner with “Pink Caravan” as our Social Impact partner, with a portion of the revenues from the Grow App and Grow Kit assigned to creating social awareness about Healthy Living.
The app is scheduled for its world-wide release in Q1 2021 providing a one stop "growing" window for all citizens on the planet, encouraging them to grow their own food.
• The app will have a 7-day trial period and thereafter it will be a paid app with options of monthly or yearly subscription.
• All students are eligible for a discount.
VeggiTech Grow Kit#nextbillionfarmers #1billionfarmers
Home Herb Garden Hydroponic Grow Kit - Organic & Non GMO Seeds - Kale, Parsley, Coco peat, Perlite, Biodegradable Pots, Seeding tray - DIY Kitchen Grow Kit for Growing Herbs Indoors or Outdoors.
The #VeggiTech Grow Kit teaches you about growing your own food sustainably from seeding- transplanting - harvesting. Our aim is to create the #NextBillionFarmers towards #FoodSecurity for The Sustainable Development Goals towards #SDG2 Zero Hunger.
• 🌿INDOOR/OUTDOOR GROW KIT🌿 Including 2 types of seeds, 6 Biodegradable pots, 2 Bags of grow media (coco peat & perlite), 1 Seeding tray and 1 instruction sheet.
• 🌿BIODEGRADABLE POT🌿 We strongly support more environmentally friendly products. For the pots, we use biodegradable materials instead of cheap plastic. More importantly, our biodegradable pots are waterproof. While supporting environmental friendly, we also provide you with the best experience.
• 🌿NON- GMO, ORGANIC🌿 Our VeggiTech Grow Kit has 100% non gmo seeds. We are strong believers in sustainable, eco friendly, fully organic systems that are safe for our families and women, men, kids and every grower.
• 🌿IN HOME GARDEN🌿 Our indoor herb starter kit can be used as an indoor kit for kitchen, balcony and window sill, or it can be transplant them into outdoor. Grow fresh herbs & veggies all Year Round in this indoor herb garden. Always fresh, always local, always in season
• 🌿THE PERFECT SPECIAL GIFT🌿 VeggiTech Grow Kit makes fun gifts for women or men, mom on Mothers day, dad on Fathers day, best kitchen gifts or housewarming present, gardening gifts for gardeners, anniversary gifts for couples, vegan or vegetarian gifts, DIY kits for kids gardening set.
• 🌿Besides the instruction sheet, one can avail + 2 free lessons on Seeding and Transplanting
After you buy, remember to share and tag us @veggitech #1billionfarmers and join the next billion Farmer community.
Agritech Fest - Smart Technology Adaption for AgricultureWe were proud to participate in the International Virtual Festival at #Agritechfest and have our own Chief Agronomy Officer, Mr. Bhaskar Rao part of the discussion panel of Technology Adaption in farming and shared about how VeggiTech aims at suppling 2 million kg of fresh produce to the UAE market in 2021.
Questions for the Panelist
1) What are your thoughts about technology usage in context of the UAE at VeggiTech?
2) What is the next big technology breakthrough for hydroponics?
Q & A with Mr. Rao
1) How can we download the VeggiTech Grow App?
2) What kind of mineral deficiency crop can be grown to meet the needs of the body?
3) What are the lactose intolerant crop that can be grown?
4) What are the preventive measures one can take to avoid nutrient deficiency in hydroponic crop?
5) Is there any research you carry out on growing medicinal herbs
in hydroponics, or do hydroponically grown produce have the same essential components as crop grown in soil?
6) Is there any nutrient loss by growing crop in hydroponics?
7) How do I get in touch with Mr.Bhaskar Rao?
8) Can one grow vanilla with Hydroponics?
If you have more queries, Get in touch with our CAO Mr. Bhaskar Rao on firstname.lastname@example.org
Feeding the WorldWe were proud to participate in the International Virtual Festival at Agritechfest and have our own Chief Agronomy Officer, Mr. Bhaskar Rao part of the discussion panel of Technology Adaption in farming and shared about how VeggiTech aims at suppling 2 million kg of fresh produce to the UAE market in 2021.
VeggiTech Grow Kit - LaunchWe are elated to share that we officially launched the Grow Kit with the aim to create the #NextBillionFarmers #1BillionFarmers worldwide. The Launch took place at the UAE – India Food Security Summit 2020 on 8-9th December 2020 at the Consulate General of India, Dubai where Dr. Aman Puri - Consul General of India, Dubai was officially the 1st recipient of the VeggiTech Grow Kit.
Hon’ble Government Of Punjab Minister Mr. Rana Gurmit Singh Sodhi and delegates from the Consulate General of India, Dubai graced the occasion of the launch of VeggiTech Grow Kit along with The VeggiTech Team:-
Mr. Ravi Shrotriya - Founder & CEO
Mr. Hemant Julka -Co Founder & COO
Mr. Bhaskar Rao - Chief Agronomy Officer
Mr. Hatim Morbiwala – Head of Learning and Development
SP Jain Visits VeggiTechAs a part of our #SDG’s towards Quality Education & Zero Hunger at #VeggiTech #Growcademy, students from SP Jain School of Global Management working on Industry Project #MGBSep19 #SPJ visited the hydroponic farm to understand the active and passive hydroponics and challenges for the industry.
“It is not easy to grow crops on sand. VeggiTech makes that happen. Thank you for this amazing opportunity Hemant Julka and Hatim Morbiwala”
- Dr Anna Tarabasz
Deputy Director Internships, Associate Professor of Marketing at SP Jain School of Global Management - Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore & Sydney
Join our Growcademy: email@example.com
November HighlightsAt VeggiTech we take it all one day at a time and enjoy the journey. The month of November has been an enriching experience for all of us at #VeggiTech. We learnt a lot as much as we taught. We want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of this fabulous journey.
في فيجى تك نعتبر كل يوم تجربة جديدة ونستمتع بالرحلة. لقد كان شهر نوفمبر تجربة ثرية لنا جميعًا في فيجى تك. لقد تعلمنا بقدر ما علمنا الكثير . نود أن نشكر كل واحد منكم لكونه جزءًا من هذه الرحلة الرائعة.
October HighlightsAt VeggiTech we take it all one day at a time and enjoy the journey. The month of October has been an enriching experience for all of us at #VeggiTech. We learnt a lot as much as we taught. We want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of this fabulous journey.
في فيجى تك نعتبر كل يوم تجربة جديدة ونستمتع بالرحلة. لقد كان شهر اكتوبر تجربة ثرية لنا جميعًا في فيجى تك. لقد تعلمنا بقدر ما علمنا الكثير . نود أن نشكر كل واحد منكم لكونه جزءًا من هذه الرحلة الرائعة.
Planting Trees at Vernus International SchoolWe were extremely thrilled to plant the Moringa Trees at Vernus International School along with the Principal Heath Bailey, faculty members and student. Our CAO Mr. Bhaskar Rao, gladly assisted them on this. We are proud to be able to create a unique experience for the students of Vernus International School whereby the concept of "Farm in a Box" was coined so that students will be able to experience the whole process of adopting and growing a plant from seed to harvest. What a way to help the next generation experience farming.
Group CEO Dr. Rita Stephan said “Farming at VIS will teach kids to be more responsible, patient, acquiring life skills and appreciating mother nature. Least but not last, it will teach them to embrace life and understand that hard work results in sweet results”
Grow with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaboration VeggiTech | Dell Technologies | IntelVeggiTech welcomes its collaboration and support from Dell Technologies and Intel in its mission to create a social impact through technology disrupting the agriculture industry. VeggiTech has chosen the challenging conditions of the region to demonstrate the positive use of Agro technology to create sustainable & environmentally friendly farms. With a mission to create the next 1 billion farmers through research, education, and awareness, VeggiTech supports its Digital Smart Farm Learning Lab on technology from Dell Technologies and Intel. This will power the company's global research, learning & development collaboration to use technology and data to foster innovation in the agriculture industry.